Classes April 2013
|Tuesday||2,9,16,23,30||10 to 12||Quilter’s Frenzy Open Quilting||Free||Staff|
|Tuesday||2,9,16,23,30||5 to 7:30pm||Quilter’s Frenzy Open Quilting||Free||Staff|
|Wednesday||3||2 to 4pm||Hand Applique Group||$5.00||Glenda|
|Thursday||4,11,18, 2,9||5:30 to 7:30||Beginning Machine Piecing||$45.00||Sylvia|
|Thursday||4, 18||10 to 5pm||Thursday All Day Sewers (TADS)||Free||Marcia|
|Monday||8||10 to 2pm||The Braid in a Quilt by Quilt in a Day||$25.00*||Rose|
|Wednesday||10, 24||10 to 12||Ruth’s “Plus Quilt”||$20.00+!#&||Ruth|
|Saturday||13||10 to 1pm||Foot Stool Completion||Snyder|
|Wednesday||17||4 to 7pm||Rooster Completion||$20.00||Renee|
|Sunday||21||11 to 4pm||Get er done (Paper Piecing/ Bring Pies||Free||Staff|
|Monday||22||10 to 2pm||The Braid in a Quilt by Quilt in A Day||$25.00*||Rose|
|Monday||22||5:30 to 7pm||LAPD (Long Arm Play Day)||$5.00||Shirley|
|Tuesday||23||10 to 12||Six Weeks in Bali Week #4||$35.00||Staff|
|Thursday||25||5:30 to 7:30p||Six Weeks in Bali Week #4||$35.00||Staff|
|Friday||26||1 to 3pm||Six Weeks in Bali Week #4||$35.00||Staff|
|Friday||26||begins||A Quilter’s Safari “PandaMonium Express”||May 4||ends|
Classes May 2013
|Thursday||3,16||10 to 5pm||Thursday All Day Sewers (TADS)||Free||Marcia|
|Tuesday||7,14,21,28||10 to 12||Quilter’s Frenzy Open Quilting||Free||Staff|
|Tuesday||7, 4, 21, 28||5 to 7:30pm||Quilter’s Frenzy Open Quilting||Free||Staff|
|Friday||10||1 to 3pm||Hexagons - Techniques of Construction||$15.00+/||Charlie|
|Monday||13 and 27||10 to 2pm||Zig A Zag Quilt a “Quilt in a Day Pattern”||$25.00*#||Rose|
|Thursday||16,23,/6,13,20||5:30 to 7:30||Beginning Machine Piecing (May/June)||$45.00+!@||Sylvia|
|Wednesday||15||1 to 3pm||Magic numbers of Quilting||$5.00||Charlie|
|Friday||17||1 to 3||How to use The Rotary Cutter, Ruler, Board||$5.00||Charlie|
|Saturday||18||1 to 4pm||Mini Sun Bonnet Sue Applique||$20.00+/||Charlie|
|Sunday||19||11 to 4pm||Get er done (Paper Piecing/ Open Sewing||Free||Staff|
|Friday||24||1 to 3pm||Singer Featherweight 221 Care Class||$5.00||Richard|
|Monday||20||5:30 to 7pm||LAPD (Long Arm Play Day)||$5.00||Shirley|
|Tuesday||28||10 to 12||Six Weeks in Bali Week #4||$35.00||Staff|
|Thursday||30||5:30 to 7:30p||Six Weeks in Bali Week #4||$35.00||Staff|
|Friday||31||1 to 3pm||Six Weeks in Bali Week #4||$35.00||Staff|
* indicates the purchase of a book, pattern, kit or magazine. Please inquire at time of class set-up.
+ indicates pattern included in class fee.
% class free with purchase of Fabric Kit.
/ indicates Fabric Kit included in class fee.
! indicates fat quarter friendly class.
# indicates Jelly Roll friendly or Charm Pack Friendly
Country Lady Quilt Shop Class Policies
1. Sewing Machine: Except for classes that specify otherwise, you will need to bring a portable sewing machine that is in good working order, and know how to operate it.
2. Rotary cutter, ruler cutting mat and extension cord are needed for most classes.
3. NO CHILDREN. This is a place for you to come, learn, relax and enjoy your class.
4. Pre-Registration and Pre-Pay: When you register for a class, you are asked to pre-pay, this assures your place in the class. Classes are small, so you receive the help you need. Classes fill quickly, so early registration is encouraged.
5. Refund Policy: You will receive a full refund if you let us know seven days prior to the start of the class if you are unable to attend or the class is canceled.
6. Private Groups: If you have your own group, and would like a class, let us know. We will design a class that fits your needs.
7. Class Size: Our minimum class size is three students.